Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Just wanted to give everyone an update on our fabulous holiday season. Since I am still trying to work out computer kinks, you don't get to see our bright smiling faces. But soon I will put some pictures up. I just need to get around to downloading them on Nate's computer.
Our first Christmas together was really fun! We went to my parents house and everyone was there except for Michelle, Steve and Megan. SAD! They were in Sun Valley for Michelle, who was performing as a caroler for the holiday season. Despite their absence, we had a great time. Nate got me a sewing machine! I am very excited to start using it. Not that I know how to use it. But, before you all know it I will be making couch covers and sewing prom dresses(from the 80's of course).
For New Year's, we are down in Hurricane, making a stop on the way to my very good friend, Anneliesa's wedding. Last night we played games with Nate's family. It was really fun! This afternoon we are leaving for Arizona for the wedding. I am SO excited. I will definately have some pictures of that. Until then HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I can't wait to see all of the pictures! But I am glad you are still updating anyway. I miss you guys. We will have to plan our double date soon. And how awesome that you got a sewing machine for christmas! That is something on my list of things that I want and also don't know how to use. So many things I need to learn to be a good house wife. ;o)