Monday, January 5, 2009

A few Christmas pics....




Just a few Christmas photos. I didn't really get many, but here are Nate and I in our Christmas pj's on Christmas Eve.

This is one unhappy little wiseman. We had a nativity scene at our family party and my nephew, Jaxton was super cute and a bit unhappy about something...maybe just the fact that he was having his picture taken.


And here is our little Gabby, my youngest niece. She is very funny and quite content just hanging out by the Christmas tree so she could play with the ornaments.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Cute picture of Gabby.

Angela said...

Jax does look grumpy. Gabby looks too cute. I am glad you got a few pics. Miss you already. Hope to talk to you soon.

Tracy said...

FUN! Cute pictures. Yes... we do need to catch up. When did you want to double and what did you want to do on our double date? Can't wait to see you.