Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Welcome to the World

We'd like to introduce the newest addition to the Fawcett household. On August 24th at 7:37 pm, William Nathan Fawcett (who will be called Will) joined our family. He weighed in at 8 lbs 5 oz and was 21 inches long. Today marks 2 weeks that he's been with us and we could never have imagined how he would change our lives....and we love it.
Today I took him to his 2 week check up and he now weighs 9 lbs 7 oz and is 21 1/4 inches long. He's growing up so fast! I just wanted to share some pictures that my sister in law Aimee took while she was here visiting. I would have posted his hospital pictures first, but they aren't downloaded to my computer yet. It will happen, just not today. I posted a picture similar to this BYU one on Facebook, but I decided to document it on the blog as well, cause that's what Nate would want. Here they are, watching the 1st BYU football game of the season. He's hoping to create a new die hard BYU fan. I think we need to get some Aggie gear as well....my side of the family is no doubt thinking the same thing!
On Sunday, we went to a park and did a few pictures. He loved being outside and was very content almost the whole time we were there. Remember, I said almost. I just had to put this one in cause I think he's cute even when he's screaming. But I am his mom. I'm so happy he's finally here! I see new things about him everyday and I can't wait to keep getting to know him better. Sorry folks, this may officially have turned into a Mommy blog. I just can't myself :)

16 comments:

Tracy Mills said...

He is SO cute! I can't wait to meet him in person and hold him. So Happy for you!!

Christina said...

I am not his mom and I think he adorable when he is screaming.

Our ABC Family said...

What a doll! So happy for you guys!

Liz Adams said...

What a sweetie! He is so cute and growing so well. I am so happy for you! Love ya!

marilynl said...

Never enough pictures of this little cutie!

Mindy said...

He is such handsome baby! Even when screaming! :)

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

He is just precious! I just wish I was there to see him in person. I will have to add you to my blog list so we can stay in touch so many miles apart :(

The Muries said...

Oh Nicole he is so precious! I love how cute he is. His screaming picture brought a smile to my face. I love how babies change everything... although I must say when all 4 are asleep at night I enjoy it but sometimes I miss them, and am tempted to wake one of them back up and I have but that usually isn't pretty or enjoyed by Dave. Hope you are enjoying everything about Will and being a mom!

Jackie said...

I love it! Such a cute post. I love all those pictures. He's adorable!!

Season said...

Oh my cuteness. That may just be the most adorable scream face I have ever seen. And mom blogs are all the rage, I wouldn't worry one bit.

steve and jessica said...

so cute!

Jill said...

love it! hooray! he is SO cute when he screams (but i wasn't hearing it) xo.

kittens said...

Awwwww, adoracute! (as Season would say). People like mom blogs. I'm not a mom and I like them. Especially yours. I also dress like a modest mom so that helps.

Lindsay said...

Yay for a mommy blog!! He is adorable Nicole!

Butterfield Family said...

He is darling...I also love the crying picture! I'm so impressed how much weight he has gained in 2 weeks...it just goes to show what a great mom you are!!! Can't wait you our little guys to meet!

Val Moir said...

How fun-- what an adorable lil bug-- can't wait to meet the guy!